Residencia Gorila (Tulum – Mexico) is looking for a talented multimedia artists for an internship program for minimum 3 month in paradise!
We are a creative space based in Tulum Mexico that came to life two years ago. Our primary objective is to integrate and host multidisciplinary talents and artists from around the world. We apply these talents towards environmental and social projects in order to help shape and keep Tulum nature conscious. We are also looking to produce and collaborate with local and global artists on all kinds of amazing projects with a message worth spreading.
Who are we looking for?
Highly creative multitask people who is looking to get involved in running the first artist residence in Tulum and produce social and environmental art related projects. If you ever deemed about living in the jungle and beach this is your call!
What will you do?
– Documenting and publishing the daily life at the residency.
– Help to run the residence (cook, host guests, organize events, concerts)
– Get involved in the expansion process (opening a new gallery/studio)
– Help to hold space and harmony in the residence.
– Organising art
– Must be a self-starter and able to work with little supervision
– Organised and responsible.
– Results oriented
– International design and art oriented
– English and Spanish preferred.
– Health and personal growth oriented.
– Looking for a community environment.
Between 6 and 8 hours per day, from Monday to Saturday.
What we offer:
A full nature and creative experience, you will get in touch with local culture and communities and have the chance to get involved in unique creative projects to develop your skills and your personal growth.
Accommodation during your whole stay at Residencia Gorila, breakfast included (ask for details).
To apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Include a link to your website or examples of design, blog posts or anything else youâ€™ve created that you think we should see.
No phone calls please.
Please be advised that due to the high volume of applicants, we will only contact those candidates who are best qualified for the open positions.
To have and idea and feeling of our projects visit:
Thanks for your interest!